Monday, April 21, 2008

When the Cat's Away....

the Mice will play!!! Russ has been going on some business trips lately (he got to go to Korea, San Jose, CA and this week he's going to Austin, TX), and we have been having fun! Well, as much fun as you can with 2 little girls and a baby! We like to go to lunch or dinner and sometimes to the $2 movie. The latest movie we saw was Enchanted...and Meghan loved it, up until the wicked witch made her grand entrance at the end. It was a little EVIL for her! We love the songs though, and anything PRINCESS!!!
We had a Princess Birthday for Meghan. We went to Princess Wishes on Ice with my mom, sister-in-law, all my sisters and their girls. It was a lot of fun. Then Meghan got a CD of the Disney Princess songs and let me tell you, it gets played a lot. When Russ is driving in the car with us, she makes him sing the BOY parts, but he can't sing the girl parts, cuz he's not a girl. He is quite thankful, there's only one BOY song on the CD, Aladdin's Whole New World. She just smiles, when he sings it though, it's cute. Meghan and Bridget love to dress up in their Princess clothes and shoes (ofcourse!) and dance. Especially, when Dancing with the Stars is on. Maybe Meghan's moves are inspired by the show??? If any of you have seen her dance, you know what I'm talking about! She's quite the dancer!!!

5 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

Wahoo! I am so excited you finally joined in! I know, the hardest part now if finding time to check and post, but we love seeing whats going on and I am so excited to see some pictures of your cute family!! I can't believe Bridget is so big, I know I won't even recognize Meghan. Hope you are holding down the fort okay with THREE kids, I don't think I could do it!

Paper Blizzard Story said...

Char they are all so cute! Congrats on having a boy. Now Russ won't feel like he's in the estrogen zone all the time! Ha!

Thanks for sharing!

Jan said...

Oh Yah! I'm so glad you have a blog now. It is so fun to see your famiy. Meghan sure has changed since we last saw her. Your world is a lot different than mine, everything in our house revolves around airplanes, cars, and trains. No princess stuff around here. Boys are fun, but it would be nice to not be so out numbered.

The Lowes said...

Very cute, we can never have enough princesses but the part about Russ singing the boys part is precious! Yeah for good daddy's!

Lindsay Militello said...

Hi Char! I saw a link to your blog on the Van Vleets' blog and decided to check it out. Your girls sound like our Cassie. She loves anything princess and wears her princess dress, crown, and 'slippers' almost every day. She loves to sing and dance, and I'm pretty sure a lot of her moves come from "Dancing with the Stars" too! :) I wanted to invite you to our blog (it's private) but didn't know your email address. Let me know what your address is so I can invite you.

Lindsay