Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Spring!

A post every Season is good, right?! We are enjoying the beautiful Arizona Spring weather. Meghan, Bridget and Ty love taking rides in the bike trailer to the park. Meghan will sometimes ride her own bike and follow along beside us, but lately, she has liked to ride along with us too.

Bridget is always making us laugh. We were eating Spaghetti and she started to gag on it...after she was okay, she said "I dess I not big, tuz I'm choking!" Her vocabulary has really flourished, and her enunciation is better, so it's fun to hear her talk and see her personality come out. She has a thing with "ALOT" lately. If one is good, ALOT is better!I found her looking in the bathroom mirror one day....She said "look mom ALOTs of me!" One Bridget is plenty for me, thank you very much! She likes to layer her shirts, and sometimes pants...A lot is one of her favorite words. And mine too. :)

Our Primary had a talent show and Meghan and Bridget decided that Meghan would sing "the Mermaid" song and Bridget would dance. Well when it came right down to it, Meghan backed out and decided not to sing, so I asked Bridget if she still wanted to sing or dance. She said Yes. Well this picture shows how excited she was! You would have thought I made her go! Needless to say, not a peep came out and we were glad she was brave enough to walk up in the first place!!! :)

I love my girls. They are my sweethearts. Meghan is SO excited about Kindergarten. Although she asked today if she goes to school EVERY day. I said Yes. She said we're supposed to just go on Tuesday. (We have been having a Pre-School every Tues. with her friends). So I hope it is not too much of an adjustment! I know she is ready. She is eager to learn.

Meghan is also my "Poser". If there's a camera, she's posing. She is also so thoughtful and compassionate. She tells me I look nice when she thinks I do. (and there has been a time when she has NOT thought I looked nice, and has tried not to hurt my feelings!) She is a great helper and takes it upon herself to help with Bridget and Ty. I love it.

3 comments:

Hall Family said...

Oh Meghan and Bridget...they are such HAMS! We love them, and are glad they keep everyone hopping! And we can't forget Ty...what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Your stories about your girls are too cute...isn't it sooo interesting how different their personalities are...your two sound just like my two oldest. And Ty is just too cute...he sure looks like his dad in those pictures of him sitting on daddy's lap!

Me... said...

Bridget looks sooo much like you!!! That one picture of she and her sister... she's your twin. How cute!