Wednesday, March 3, 2010
A Good Day...
I have forgotten that I have a BLOG these days! Must be a reflection of the way my life is lately....flying by!!! I have been so proud of Meghan lately, with her desire to learn and appreciate school. Since Christmas break we haven't had any instances of kicking and screaming, not wanting to go to school. It didn't happen very often before, but when it did, it was terrible!!! She loves her teacher, has grown up so much and I am proud of the big sister she is and great example to her sis. and bro. Bridget has also grown, leaps and bounds. She has become Ty's greatest advocate and protector and she is a great big sister. She has a fun personality, willing to try anything and will seek a THRILL. Ty is ALL boy. He jumps on EVERYTHING (me included), and will play with anything that has wheels, including his sisters strollers. I am happy to announce that our next little one will be a GIRL! We are excited and I am happy to have just ONE boy to watch out for! That is if this little girl doesn't get too inspired by her older brother. I am ready for some calmness! I thoroughly enjoy having a boy, don't get me wrong...but I know Heavenly Father is watching out for me with this one!!! It's a good day because I'm not so sleepy and have actually felt like cleaning! I love having a clean house, but seems it doesn't stay that way very long. I am grateful for friends and words of inspiration I pick up here and there from R.S. meetings and Sacrament Meetings amdist all the chaos on my row. I have been feeling more motivated to "pull it together" lately. Prayers, scripture study, trying to exercise more patience with my kids, supporting my husband better, dinner, everything. Sometimes seems to overwhelming but do-able. I think. Line upon line...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You due to have another one??? When? How far along??? That's neat. I need to have you guys give me the recipe for a girl... seems all we're producing are boys!!! To answer your question from Facebook Oh-So-Long-Ago about how Hudson is sleeping on his own... well, we've made progress! He screamed in his crib for 2 mos. when left alone. (And everyone told me "Oh, just give it a few days and he won't scream anymore!" Yeah right, haha). But, 3 mos. later, I plop him in his crib, rub his back, put the blanket over him, and say "Buenas Noches" and he replies "nite Nite" and then "Bye" as he waves laying down. I walk out and he doesn't cry. Hallelujah. I feel sooo accomplished! haha
Post a Comment